Monday, January 30, 2012

A little of this and a bit of that...

Jinn's first market day at the City Bowl Market went swimmingly well. There was a lot of support and good feedback. We handed out lots of our new awesome business cards designed by The Rabbit and The Robin , which resulted in an increase of hits on jinntrend.com *air punch*. A good day was had by all, enjoying yummy treats and artisan beer, as well as some shopping. I even got to snap up a discounted dress by designer Adam and Eve. They are also stocked at Mememe and I always seem to return to this label. The dresses are stylish and so well sown. In all the excitement, I forgot to take pictures. Hopefully I will get some from one of my friends and add to this post later.

Now look at these cool pics I found:
http://www.thesartorialist.com/
How chic is this old man?! The haircut, ring on his middle finger and collar flipped up. Also follwoing the untied last button rule. I hope my future husband is this stylish at that age (minus the cigarette, of course)
Here's another Stylish Old Man pic, also from the same site:

Imagine what he would have looked like with those sunglasses on instead of in his hand?
And now for some design inspiration... I have an obsession with cufflinks, and when I find the patience to sit down and design a full range of them, they may just become half of Jinn's offering! Look at these beauties I spotted on Mr Porter
I know! Fan yourself. Calm down.

I'm trying to blog more regularly. I hope I keep this up!

Oh, if you haven't yet, please check out all the new pieces on http://www.jinntrend.com/ :-)

Ornate is absolutely awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, after reading this amazing article I am also delighted to share my experience here with friends.
    casual summer dresses

    ReplyDelete