Monday, April 11, 2011

Evolution, baby!

I had a fantastic weekend, all because of 5 hours of blissful belonging. Waking up to a bad mood, I went for a class and created 2 flawless silver bands. This is  the start of new things for Jinn, as I will soon be able to add a range of quirky, unique rings as a collection. My excitement is beyond verbal expression. For now I am still having fun creating all the pieces my heart desires. My plan for one of them is to set one of my gran’s brooches as the focal point. It is so pretty; a crystal framed inlay of delft porcelain –  Can. Not. Wait. The other I plan to set a howlite cross in the centre, using a claw setting. This one may become a staple in my ring range.  Once I am done with me (does this sound selfish?), I will move on to creating dreamy pieces for all of you. This is all in accordance with the prophecy  that Jinn will have beautifully crafted, unique hooks on all the earrings, and interesting form and function to some parts. I have up till now been constrained by what the market had available, but now my world has opened up and I will finally have absolute creative freedom.

Ornate just became more awesome!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment