Monday, April 4, 2011

When one door closes, another opens

Its been a while since I posted on the blog. There are a few happenings that I will joyfully discuss today. Firstly, a new collection has been born J. The inspiration for the range is a blend of military, antique and ethnic. Lots of leather in muted tones, shaped either boldly or into shields and hearts, mixed with antique little silver charms to form pieces that call out to be noticed. We’re talking cuffs, bold earrings, militaria pendants and pins. This range can be found at Mememe jhb.

They officially opened their doors on Friday, and I had the pleasure of attending the launch on the previous Wednesday. Wow, was it a party. Uju entertained the crowd whilst everyone enjoyed the  perpetual flow of chilled Pongracz. Jinn’s pound coin collection is also stocked at this divine store.

Now on to less exciting news. Sadly I also announce the closure of India Jane. This obviously means that Jinn pieces will no longer be found out in the serene town of Kalk Bay. I have however set my sights on a few stores closer to the CBD so cross your fingers in hopes of possible partnerships J

In my most recent jewellery observations I have concluded that The Princess Di ring is about to become as popular as it was back in the early 80’s, since William and Kate have revived it. Its gotten me thinking how I could do an African spin on the same design. Hold on because I think this is going to be a beaut!

Have a good week, people… and always remember.. Ornate is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment